PROPERTY ASSET PROGRESSION
Everyone wants to upgrade their lifestyle.
Many homeowners who started with BTOs have
upgraded to private properties with a household
income of just $5,000. Yes, it’s possible!
As a real estate broker in this dynamic and ever-changing industry, he’s able to provide clients with unique digital marketing and advertising strategies to move properties in record time and above the market valuation. He’s incredibly thankful for the trust his clients have placed in him, including those whom he’s forged long-term relationships with and hope to continue doing so in the future.
All about Asset Progression
An asset progression plan is a plan to enhance the value of your net worth.
It is a long term plan that one has to follow very closely. It involves meticulous calculations and guidance.
Like all investments, the earlier you start, the more time it has to grow in value.
- Easy to finance and power of leverage
- Low interest rate
- High potential of returns/beat inflation rate
- Banks consider homes as secure loan.
This is one of financial consultants’ favourite advice to people. Buy stocks and hold for long term.
“Consistently buy an S&P 500 low-cost index fund” – Warren Buffet
Yes, I totally agree with Warren Buffet’s statement. However, S&P index fund is based in the US. There are a few problems with this plan:
- There is a currency market risk as the domination is in US dollars. If the US dollars falls against the SG dollars, your investment will be affected.
- As Singaporeans, we are subjected to U.S. tax withholding on U.S. dividends and certain other U.S. passive income. The default tax rate is 30%. Imagine your dividend being cut by 1/3.
- You will need a lot of cash to see a sizeable profit as the banks would not lend you money without any proof that you are competent enough. Even so, the banks will charge a high-interest rate. To top it all off, your portfolio will be closely monitored to prevent losses.
What is holding you back?
Because of a lack of financial education and literacy, you may think that you do not have enough money to invest in property. However, you may actually be sitting on a potential opportunity for growth.
- You may not have time to plan about your future and to achieve financial freedom because your boss keeps making you work overtime. But wouldn’t you prefer to have more time to spend with your family?
You don’t know when is a good time to buy, you are afraid of falling prices and you cannot find a trustworthy agent to help you. Give me an opportunity to change your mind.
Why it’s important to plan now
Loan tenure will get shorter as you get older
Interest rate likely to increase in the mid to longer term
Maximum Loan amount will be reduced significantly
Inflation will decrease the value of your cash overtime
Unpredictable future: Can you still buy in 5 years?
Take note! This is not a get rich quick scheme.
I don’t promise you a secret formula to financial freedom, because…
Every individual and family is unique
For asset progression to work, I will first have to assess your profile before I am able to provide you a suitable plan.
I would like to provide you a FREE consultation
A no-obligation discussion at your convenience. I will assist you in preliminary financial assessment and alignment of your needs, provide in-depth financial calculation allowing you to understand your sales proceeds and purchase payment breakdown, and eventually mapping out a conservative Property Road Map to help you achieve multiple properties in the long term.